Data collection is a setting that can be enabled on your Decathlon GPS 500 watch to help gather additional data points for the use of bug identification, beta testing, and more.
APP：2.14.0 (iOS & Android)
On your watch
- System → More Settings → long press the BACK/LAP button for 6 seconds → Data Collection → make a selection accordingly
- Heart Rate
- Start an activity. You will see an indicator for data collection during the activity that says COLLECTING with a green backdrop.
- Note: If COLLECTING doesn't appear during the activity, then you may have not started the correct activity mode.
- Finish activity.
- Sync the activity to the COROS app and pull the log data.
On the COROS app
- Go to the Device page.
- Select your connected GPS 500 watch.
- Tap the empty area to the right of the device info quickly 5 times to initiate the data extraction process.
- After 5 clicks, data pull mode will be activated.
- Note: Wait until the log file is extracted. This can take a minute. Please do not close the app.
- Share the log file via email or other methods.