Please follow the steps listed below if you have trouble receiving notifications from your phone during daily or workout tracking. If you are able to receive phone calls, then the Bluetooth connection between your COROS watch and smartphone is active.
On the COROS app
On the Profile page, tap on the watch icon. Go to Notifications and see if the apps are selected. If you can't find the Notifications setting, tap on the watch image to open a new page with additional settings.
- White dot on the right with blue background means enabled.
- White dot on the left with black background means not enabled.
- If the app isn't listed as one of the default apps, you need to enable Other option.
Please go to the system settings on your iPhone and check whether you have allowed Bluetooth and Preview access for the COROS app. These settings are required after the iOS 13 update.
- Settings → Privacy → Bluetooth → COROS → ON.
- Settings → Bluetooth → COROS watch → "i" icon → Share System Notifications → ON.
- Settings → Notifications → Show Previews → Always.
- Settings → Notifications → Scroll down and select "Message" or any affected apps → Scroll down and select Show Previews → Always.
- Settings → Notifications → Scroll down and select "Message" or any affected apps → Alerts → Enable all 3 alert types (Lock Screen, Notification Center, Banners).
If you have enabled Focus Mode with iOS 15, there are a couple of steps that you will need to take to receive notifications.
- Add the COROS app to the "Allowed Notifications" category within the Focus Mode setting.
- Ensure that within your message settings and under "Lock Screen Appearance", Show Previews is set to "Always (Default)."
Additionally, you may be able to resolve this bug with a reset of your watch:
- On the watch: System → More Settings → Reset → Reset All
- On the COROS app when the watch is connected: Profile page → tap on the watch icon → scroll down on the new page and tap "Remove"
Watch reset will not affect the data synced to your COROS account in any way. Watch reset will not clear the Bluetooth connection information stored on your phone. The watch/phone connection should be automatically re-established momentarily after the reset. However, the data and personalized settings stored on the watch will be removed as the watch returns to the factory setting.
Need more help?
If you are still experiencing issues receiving notifications after trying these steps, please submit feedback on the COROS app → Profile page → Contact Support → write down details about the issue and “Submit.”