- When you turn on the COROS watch for the first time or reset the watch, you can choose the system language.
- From the main watch face > System > More Settings > Language
COROS watches support English, 简体中文, 繁体中文, Deutsch, Español, Français, Polski, ภาษาไทย, ⽇本語. More language options may be added via future firmware updates.
Change wrists or digital dial orientation and location
- On the COROS app
- - Select the wearing hand and button location during the initial COROS app pairing process.
- On the COROS watch
- - Main watch face > System > More Settings > Wrist Hand > Left | Right.
- - Main watch face > System > More Settings > Digital Dial > Dial Location > Right | Left Side.
- - Main watch face > System > More Settings > Digital Dial > Dial Orientation > Clockwise Down | Up.
Accidentally chose a wrong language
If the watch is connected to the COROS app, you can reset the watch from the app. Once the reset is complete, choose the correct language on the watch.
- COROS app > Device page > tap on watch image to open a new page > scroll down and tap "Reset".
- Reset the watch will not delete data saved on your COROS account/app. However, data stored on the watch will be removed. Please sync the watch with the COROS app before reset.