You can easily access widgets from the main watch face by scrolling up and down. Press the CONFIRM button on certain widget pages for additional information.
NOTE: You can’t open the main menu from widget pages. Return to the main watch face first.
This widget displays the following info.
- How to use this data?
- Measure the water temperature for swimming activities.
- Measure the air temperature.
- Take off the watch and let it sit still for 30 minutes for accurate air temperature.
- NOTE: The temperature will be affected by body heat if worn on your wrist or under the sleeve.
- Last updated temperature in Celsius °C (metric) or Fahrenheit °F (imperial).
- Change the unit on your COROS watch – main watch face → System → More Settings → Units → Imperial | Metric.
- Maximum, minimum and average temperature in the last 6 hours.
- Temperature graph in the last 6 hours.
- Press the CONFIRM button and scroll to view the temperature data in the last 24 hours. Swipe left and right to view on COROS APEX Pro/VERTIX/VERTIX 2.
- Temperature is recorded every 10 minutes.