Feb 21, 2022
- Multiple bug fixes.
Jan 20, 2022
V2.54 (COROS app update required)
- Adds new lap notifications for structured workouts.
Jun 28, 2021
V2.53 (COROS app update required)
Introducing COROS EvoLab, the revamped sports science platform for all.
- Key fitness metrics to help athletes of all sports to monitor daily, weekly, and long-term training load, fatigue, recovery, intensity, and more
- Additional features for road runners to track and improve performance on the flat and paved road including Marathon Level, Running Performance, Race Predictor, Training Focus, and more
Aug 30, 2020
V2.30 (COROS app update required)
Introducing new running power features.
- Adds running power from the wrist with no accessories needed on all COROS models.
- Adds running power to structured workout programs.
Jun 30, 2020
V2.28 (COROS app update required)
- Adds Training mode for real-time tracking of running, cycling and swimming programs.
- Strength training isn't supported on COROS PACE.
Apr 12, 2020 (Last major firmware due to hardware limitation)
V2.11 (COROS app update required)
- Adds customization for workout modes and toolbox menu so that unused features can be rearranged on the watch. Go to the Device page on the COROS app to access this feature.
- Adds Bluetooth-supported heart rate broadcast feature. Press and hold the BACK/LAP button to access this feature via the toolbox menu.
- Adds Nutrition Alert feature that provides time-based water or nutrition reminders during workouts.
- Adds Lap Vertical Speed data type for Trail Run, Hike, Mountain Climb and Bike modes.
- Adds lap as a distance option for interval training under Track Run mode.
- Stores data page preferences to the COROS account in case of watch reset and new watch pairing.
Mar 10, 2020
- GPS connection bug fixes caused by incorrect satellite data.
Feb 17, 2020
- Adds Bluetooth support for accessories including heart rate chest straps and bike speed/cadence sensors. Set up on the watch via System > Accessories.
- Adds GPS+BeiDou mode for enhanced GPS efficiency.
- Adds Satellite Map to view the current satellite signal strength and conditions. Please wait till the GPS signal is fully acquired before starting your first outdoor workout after this update.
Nov 19, 2029
Introducing the new Track Run mode for 400-meter track runs. Receive accurate distance, pace and other data when running on an outdoor 400-meter standard track.
- Adds enhanced daily HR option to display HR reading on select watch faces. Setup via System > Sensors > Daily HR.
- Enhances the sensitivity of the Gesture Backlight feature.
- Multiple bug fixes.
Oct 11, 2019
- Supports 2D/3D distance switch in Trail Run mode.
- Adds “Station Pressure” to barometer widget which now supports viewing up to the last 3 days. Enable this feature by System > Sensors > Barometer > Data Source > Station Pressure.
Jul 23, 2019
- Updates the UI design to V2.0.
- Supports a bigger font size for data pages in workout modes.
- Adds indoor/outdoor Cardio modes which record heart rate, calories and split time.
- In Gesture Backlight Auto mode, gesture backlight will be disabled during the sleep hours set on your COROS app.
Jun 12, 2019
Introducing Hike and Trail Run modes to COROS PACE with 3D distance algorithms to accurately track workout data like real time pace and grade.
- Enhancements to Pool Swim mode to easily track paused time and lap data using the lower key.
Apr 23, 2019
- Adds UltraMax GPS mode for COROS PACE watch.
Jan 22, 2019
- Adds Pool Swim to Triathlon mode. Allows customized triathlon mode.
- Adds new watch face options available for download via COROS app.
- Allows customization on the bottom field on the data screen.
Dec 24, 2018
- Adds COROS Trainer feature.
- Adds Timer and Stopwatch functions with repeat timer feature available.
- Adds Heart Rate Broadcast feature for ANT+ enabled devices.
- Adds Last Lap Time and Last Lap Pace options for data screens.
- Adds German and Spanish in system language.
Dec 6, 2018
- Sleep tracking bug fixes.
Dec 1, 2018
- Adds Sleep Tracking feature to record sleep cycle and heart rate changes which can help track recovery status after workout.
Nov 15, 2018
- Improves the data accuracy of Run and Pool Swim modes.
Sep 30, 2018
- Supports switching from three different GPS modes (GPS, GPS+BDS, GPS+GLONASS).
- Adds temperature data.
- Supports auto data syncing to TrainingPeaks.
- Enhances the data accuracy of interval training workout mode.
Aug 21, 2018
- Adds Interval Training mode for Run and Bike modes. Distance and time intervals can be customized to lower the risk of injuries and increase the workout efficiency.
- Display Manual Lap and Auto Lap details on the COROS App for pool swims.
- Triathlon mode now supports custom multisport activity. You can switch between different workout modes and view total time for all workouts.
- Up to 6 different data metrics can be selected to view on the data pages.
Jul 20, 2018
- Adds support for ANT+ accessories including heart rate chest straps, bike speed/cadence sensors and power meters.
- Adds Indoor Bike mode. Connect with ANT+ accessories to record additional data like distance, speed, power and more.
Jun 30, 2018
- Adds Intelligent Stride Algorithm for Indoor Run mode to mprove the accuracy on pace and distance under low GPS signal.
- Adds VO2max data to the COROS App.
- Adds time, time zone and alarm clock settings.
- Improves activity alert feature with alert zones customization. Adds pace alert in running modes.
- Reduces GPS acquisition time.
Jun 15, 2018
- Elevation calibration bug fixes.
Apr 4, 2018
- Optimizes the distance and pace accuracy of outdoor running when GPS signal is weak.
- Adds manual lap key feature to end a lap during workouts.
- Press and hold BACK key to call out the quick menu.
- Remain paused for 30 minutes will end and save the workout automatically.
- Optimizes the distance display and alert in Pool Swim mode
- Optimizes the heart rate performance and active calories accuracy during workouts.