June 30, 2022
V2.69 (COROS app update required)
iOS: V2.11.2 or higher
Android: V2.11.4 or higher
- You can now record Training Log and Rate of Perceived Exertion on all activities in addition to structured workouts.
- You can now choose the correct lane in the Basic Interval mode of Track Run.
- We have fixed multiple bugs.
May 18, 2022
V2.67 (COROS app update required)
iOS: V2.10.11 or higher
Android: V2.10.5 or higher
- Improves the accuracy of sleep detection.
- Adds the sleep stage REM (Rapid Eye Movement).
- Adds a new daily widget for sleep tracking.
- Supports pre-planned workouts for Indoor Run and Indoor Bike.
- Supports rate of perceived exertion for pre-planned workouts.
- Supports Find My Phone and Find My Watch.
- Supports deletion of any activity in workout history.
- Supports full trail/road on maps up to the scale of 200m/500ft.
- Supports route syncing to Watch during activity.
Mar 30, 2022
- Allows Broadcast Heart Rate feature to work when the watch is connected to a heart rate strap.
- Optimizes outdoor running tracking experience when GPS is disconnected for a short moment.
- Multiple accessories-related bug fixes.
- Performance optimizations.
Jan 25, 2022
- Multiple bug fixes.
Jan 20, 2022
V2.63 (COROS app update required)
- Adds Adjusted Pace allowing EvoLab to measure your performance and fitness level when running on hilly terrain.
- Adjusted Pace is supported in Run, Trail Run, XC Ski, and Ski Touring modes.
- Adds Virtual Run mode to broadcast indoor run metrics like pace, cadence, and heart rate.
- Supports CORE Body Temperature Sensor via Bluetooth.
- Adds Water Temperature in Pool Swim and Open Water modes.
- Adds Temperature Calibration.
- Adds new lap notifications for structured workouts.
- Adds Korean and Russian support as system language.
- Multiple algorithm enhancements such as heart rate, pace, Strength mode repetition tracking, Whitewater mode elevation tracking, and running power.
Nov 22, 2021
V2.61 (COROS app update required)
- Adds Topo and Landscape map support
- Adds Walk mode to track key metrics including steps and distance
- Adds Camera Control for Insta360 One X2, One R, and GoPro Hero 9, Hero 10
- Adds Galileo support
- Adds LIGHT key shortcut
- Adds ANT+ power meter calibration
- Adds Italian support as system language
- Supports up to 5 workouts in Multisport mode
- Allows distance option in the Workouts rest lap
Jul 5, 2021
- Speedsurfing mode algorithm enhancements
- Training Effect bug fixes
Jun 28, 2021
V2.53 (COROS app update required)
Introducing COROS EvoLab, the revamped sports science platform for all.
- Key fitness metrics to help athletes of all sports to monitor daily, weekly, and long-term training load, fatigue, recovery, intensity, and more
- Additional features for road runners to track and improve performance on the flat and paved road including Marathon Level, Running Performance, Race Predictor, Training Focus, and more
Feb 3, 2021
V2.37 (COROS app update required)
Introducing the all-new Ski Touring mode.
- Allows unlimited ascent/descent phases with auto phase detection and transition
- Adds elevation gain/loss-based auto lap feature specifically designed for the ski mountaineering community and needs for performance metrics
Jan 22, 2021
- Multiple bug fixes.
Jan 18, 2021
V2.35 (COROS app update required)
- Adds checkpoint features that allow users to record locations or navigate with checkpoint-enabled GPS tracks during outdoor workouts.
- Adds hundredths of a second to laps from Run, Track Run, Bike, Pool Swim and Rowing modes for much higher accuracy.
- Adds Track Run mode to workout program feature.
- Adds Bluetooth support for bike power meters and bike trainers.
Nov 4, 2020
V2.32 (COROS app update required)
Introducing 5 new water sport modes and new features for training plans and workout programs.
- Adds Speedsurfing and Windsurfing modes to detect runs, run speed and more.
- Adds Rowing and Indoor Rowing modes to record 500m pace, stroke rate, stroke length, power (supported accessories required) and more.
- Adds Flatwater and Whitewater modes to track water activities like kayaking, SUP, canoeing and more.
- Allows TrainingPeaks to send training plans & workouts to COROS watches directly.
- Allows multiple sessions in a workout program to be grouped as one.
- Allows the BACK button to be functional when in Auto Lock mode.
- Adds a new Metronome tool to Toolbox menu (long press the BACK button).
- Adds motion detection - DND mode enabled after 10 min and HR disabled after 30 min of inactivity.
- Optimized "Heading Up" option for route navigation.
Aug 26, 2020
V2.30 (COROS app update required)
- Introducing Training Plan, new running power features and Stryd compatibility.
Build, download and share personalized training plans on the COROS app.
- Follow a training plan and view details on selected COROS models.
- Run, Bike, Swim and Strength training plans supported.
- Adds running power from the wrist with no accessories needed on all COROS models.
- Integrates with Stryd on selected COROS models and provides the only native and complete support.
- Adds new data metrics including Running Power, Power Zones, Form Power, Air Power, Leg Spring Stiffness and more when pairing with supported accessories.
- Adds running power to structured workout programs.
- Adds Treadmill mode within Indoor Run for manual speed input.
Jun 17, 2020
- Fixes multiple bugs including a bug that may cause the watch to freeze after pausing during workouts.
- Allows the repeat of previously completed sessions or start of new sessions via "Next Set/Exercise" setting after pausing in Training mode.
Jun 5, 2020
V2.27 (COROS app update required)
Introducing new workout modes and features to supported COROS watch models.
- Adds Training mode for real-time tracking of saved structured programs.
- Adds Strength mode for reps/sets/body parts tracking.
- Allows the optical wrist-based HR sensor on the watch to be disabled for workouts. Paired HR chest straps aren't affected by this setting. (System > Sensors > Optical HR > Workout HR > OFF)
Apr 29, 2020
- Adds GPS track, pace, elevation and heart rate graphs to the workout summary on the watch.
- Adds a sunrise/sunset widget which provides sunrise, sunset, dawn, dusk and noon info.
- Adds auto elevation calibration in the background for daily tracking.
- Adds Nutrition Alert to Bike mode.
- Multiple bug fixes.
Mar 26, 2020
V2.13 (COROS app update required)
- Adds Battery Usage feature to track your watch habit and provide the estimated battery time remaining.
- Adds customization for workout modes and toolbox menu so that unused features can be rearranged on the watch. Go to the Device page on the COROS app to access this feature.
- Adds Bluetooth-supported heart rate broadcast feature. Press and hold the BACK/LAP button to access this feature via the toolbox menu.
- Adds Nutrition Alert feature that provides time-based reminders during workouts.
- Adds Lap Vertical Speed data type for Trail Run, Hike, Mountain Climb and Bike modes.
- Adds navigation feature for Multisport and Ski Touring modes.
- Adds lap as a distance option for interval training under Track Run mode.
- Adds MGRS capability for GPS coordinates.
- Adds full Polish support as system language.
- Adds RUNALYZE support.
- Supports daytime sleep tracking for users who work night shifts. Set up the sleep start time on the COROS app > Profile page > Profile Settings > Sleep time.
- Stores data page preferences to the COROS account in case of watch reset and new watch pairing.
Mar 10, 2020
- GPS connection bug fixes caused by incorrect satellite data.
Jan 14, 2020
- Adds Bluetooth support for accessories including heart rate chest straps and bike speed/cadence sensors. Set up on the watch via System > Accessories.
- Track Run mode algorithm enhancements.
- Multiple bug fixes.
Dec 25, 2019
Introducing three winter sports modes just in time for this snow season (for most of the countries) and new GPS features.
- Ski/Snowboard modes with auto detection of downhill and lift laps and useful data including downhill distance, max speed and more.
- Cross Country Ski mode that records GPS tracks, grade and cadence data with breadcrumb navigation functions available when needed.
- Ski Touring mode with accurate tracking of elevation when ascending and descending.
- Adds GPS+BeiDou mode for enhanced GPS efficiency.
- Adds Satellite Map to view the current satellite signal strength and conditions. Please wait till the GPS signal is fully acquired before starting your first outdoor workout after this update.
Nov 19, 2019
- Multiple bug fixes.
Nov 12, 2019
Introducing the new Track Run mode for 400-meter track runs. Receive accurate distance, pace and other data when running on an outdoor 400-meter standard track.
- Adds enhanced daily HR option to display HR reading on select watch faces. Setup via System > Sensors > Daily HR.
- Adds weather forecast feature based on the last 6 hours of the air pressure changes.
- Adds Storm Alert feature for imminent weather changes. Setup via System > Sensors > Barometer.
- Adds navigation and “resume later” features for Bike mode.
- Adds arrows during the breadcrumb navigation to indicate the direction in case of forks and turnarounds.
- Enhances the sensitivity of the Gesture Backlight feature.
Oct 28, 2019
- Fixes a bug which may result in errors in Bluetooth sync.