Power button on COROS watches
- COROS PACE – lower left button (CONFIRM button)
- COROS APEX – top button (Digital Dial)
- COROS APEX Pro – top button (LIGHT button)
- COROS VERTIX – middle button (Digital Dial)
If you can’t turn on the COROS watch, please follow the steps below to troubleshoot.
- Charge the watch for over 2 hours even if the screen doesn’t turn on.
- Remove the charging cable from the watch (this step is very important).
- Press and hold the Power button for over 15 seconds or until the COROS logo shows up to restart the watch.
Please don’t press both buttons on your COROS watch at the same time. Otherwise your watch will enter Inactive mode and will not respond to normal operation or charging. If you accidentally do so and the watch enters Inactive mode, please follow the steps above to return the watch to normal operation.
Please power off the watch if you plan to stop using it - main watch face > System > More Settings > Turn Off.