On this page you can view EvoLab metrics and configure settings for the watch and the app.
Tap on your profile photo to access and edit your profile including username, weight, gender, height, birth date, country, heart rate zones, pace zones, sleep tracking start time, and daily calories/exercise time goals.
- If the EvoLab metrics are not working well for you, please ensure the heart rate settings are input correctly here. You can manually adjust lactate threshold heart rate, max heart rate and resting heart rate on this page.
Once you complete the initial data collection process, the EvoLab metrics will be displayed on this page. Tapping on any metric will direct you to a graph for quick analysis of your past data. Click here for detailed explanations on EvoLab metrics.
EvoLab provides race time and race pace estimates for 5k, 10k, half marathon, and full marathon based on your past 6 weeks’ training via your COROS watch and the COROS app. With this race predictor, you can plan your race strategy accordingly.
It is rare for someone to train for a 5k and a marathon at the same time, so different types of workouts will impact different race distance predictions. Long runs over 30k have a major impact on your marathon prediction while a 60-minute threshold pace run will mainly affect your 10k or half marathon estimates.
You can also edit your race predictor easily on the COROS app if you just started using EvoLab and want to receive accurate fitness evaluation sooner than the system’s learning period which can take up to a few weeks. Manually updating the race predictor will affect running-related features including marathon level, running performance, and more.
You can create, edit or view Run, Bike, Swim, Strength workout programs and send to your watch to follow. Visit this blog to learn how to use your COROS watch for structured workouts.
It is very easy to create, edit and share a training plan on the COROS app and send it to your COROS watch to follow. You can also download free plans from COROS.com or sync from your TrainingPeaks account. Visit this blog to learn how to use training plan features on your COROS watch.
Navigation Routes Library
You can manage the saved routes on this page. Swipe to delete unwanted routes and this doesn't affect the same route stored on your COROS watch. You need to go to the Device page to manage routes on your watch. Visit this blog to learn how to use the navigation features on COROS watches.
Muscle heatmap displays the training status based on total sets completed for each muscle group. Tap on the muscle group to view the training history and summary of completed sets, reps and time. Currently only the major muscle group for each exercise is tracked by the muscle heatmap. Other muscle groups from the same exercise aren't supported for this feature. Visit this blog to learn how to use your COROS watch for strength training.
You can view workout stats, running Personal Best and medals on this page. Tap on the PB to view the details of that workout.
Send feedback and email email@example.com should you need help with your watch, features or data. This allows the support team to access your past data and system logs of your device for troubleshooting and diagnostic purposes.
You can manage additional app settings on this page.
- Select the unit to be displayed on the COROS app as imperial or metric. This setting doesn’t affect or update the unit setting on your watch.
- Account Link
- 3rd Party Apps
- Connect your COROS account with 3rd party apps and enjoy seamless data integration to popular training platforms like Strava and TrainingPeaks.
- Workouts saved on your COROS account prior to the account link won’t be synced to 3rd party apps. Please manually export them from the COROS app and upload to 3rd party apps.
- Visit this blog to learn how to sync with 3rd party apps like Strava and TrainingPeaks.
- About Us
- Displays the COROS app version.
- Android users can update to new app versions from this page.
- Log Out
- Log out of the COROS app.