Pairing with smartphones (for audio)
- Power on your COROS helmet.
- Open the Bluetooth setting page on your phone and enable Bluetooth.
- Locate the helmet on the device list.
- LINX helmet Bluetooth name "Coros Helmet".
- OMNI helmet Bluetooth name "OMNI 123ABC" (includes 6 digit device ID).
- SafeSound helmet Bluetooth name "SafeSound 123ABC" (includes 6 digit device ID).
- Tap the Bluetooth name to connect your helmet with phone.
- Audio from your phone will now be directed to your COROS helmet.
Pairing with the COROS app (for helmet settings and features)
- Power on the COROS helmet and pair it with your phone.
- Download the COROS app from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store and install.
- Create a new account or log in to your existing account.
- Go to the Device page (watch icon), tap "Add a new device" and select "Helmet".
- The pairing will complete once the spinning circle disappears.
- You can tap "Emergency Contact", "Start Cycling" or the helmet image to open a page with additional settings.
- If the above features are not accessible and seem grayed out, please ensure the Bluetooth connection between your helmet and smartphone is established.
Having issues with the smartphone and the pairing?
- Restart your phone and the Bluetooth function on your phone.
- Press and hold the power button on the helmet for over 10 seconds to restart the helmet. This will also reset the Bluetooth settings for this helmet.
- On the COROS app > Device page > tap on helmet image > Remove Device.
- On the Bluetooth setting on your phone, forget/remove the COROS helmet.
- Follow the smartphone and COROS app pairing process.
- Please always power off the helmet immediately when not using.