Power on/off and reset
- Power on
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to power on.
- Power off
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to power off.
- Press and hold the power button for over 15 seconds to restart the helmet and reset Bluetooth setting on the watch.
Charge the helmet
- Open the charging door located near the power button.
- Insert the smaller end of the charging cable to the helmet.
- A generic USB mini cable will also work if you lost the original COROS charging cable.
- Disconnect the cable after charging for 2 hours.
- Overcharging will damage the battery, reduce the battery performance and void the helmet warranty.
- Do not charge the helmet if the charging port on the helmet or the charging cable is wet.
Charge the OMNI
Unlike LINX or SafeSound, OMNI will stay powered on during the charging process. If OMNI is connected to your phone, please make sure to select the correct audio output source in case phone calls and music gets directed to the speakers on your OMNI.
Helmet can't power on or charge?
Most likely the helmet is suffering a rare software freeze. Please follow the steps listed below to restart your helmet and fix the issue.
- Charge the helmet for 2 hours even if it doesn't power on.
- Disconnect the charging cable from the helmet (this step is very important).
- Press and hold the top button for over 10 seconds to restart the helmet.