Please follow the steps listed below if you have trouble receiving notifications from your phone during daily or workout tracking. If you are able to receive phone calls, then the Bluetooth connection between your COROS watch and smart phone is active.
COROS app settings
On the Device page, go to Notifications and see if the apps are selected. If you can't find Notifications setting, tap on the watch image to open a new page with additional settings.
- White dot on the right with red background means enabled.
- White dot on the left with black background means not enabled.
- If the app isn't listed as one of the default apps, you need to enable Other option.
Please go to the system settings on your iPhone and check whether you have allowed Bluetooth and Preview access for the COROS app. These settings are required after the iOS 13 update.
- Settings > Privacy > Bluetooth > COROS > ON.
- Settings > Bluetooth > COROS watch > "i" icon > Share System Notifications > ON.
- Settings > Notifications > Show Previews > Always.
- Settings > Notifications > Scroll down and select "Message" or any affected apps > Scroll down and select Show Previews > Always.
- Settings > Notifications > Scroll down and select "Message" or any affected apps > Alerts > Enable all 3 alert types (Lock Screen, Notification Center, Banners).
Android Phone settings
Check if the contact you have trouble receiving notifications from is RCS enabled. If so, please disable RCS features on your phone.
Notifications during workouts
To enable notifications during workouts, please follow the steps below.
- Main watch face > System > Workout Interface > Msg. & Call Alerts > ON.
You can’t expand or manage the notifications during workouts.
NOTE: Receiving notifications may increase the battery consumption on your COROS watch.
PACE watch doesn't support this feature.