- On the main watch face of your COROS, press the CONFIRM button to open the menu.
- Select AI Trainer to view Recovery Advisor.
- Scroll down from the recovery page to view recent workout history.
- Press the CONFIRM button to view workout details.
- Resetting the watch will clear info stored on your watch including the workout history. However, your COROS account data isn't affected by the watch reset.
If you have one or more workouts that aren't synced to the COROS app, please read the blog below to troubleshoot.
Once the memory is full on your COROS watch, the ongoing workout will be saved and finished automatically. Sync with the COROS app to free up memory on the watch for new activities. Otherwise you may not be able to record any new activities.