If you notice faster than usual battery drain on your COROS watch, it is possible that the battery indicator needs to be calibrated instead of a hardware issue. Please follow the steps listed below to calibrate the battery indicator on COROS watches.
- Leave the watch charged for additional 30-60 min after it reaches 100%.
- Restart the watch by turning it off and back on.
- Watch: System > More Settings > Turn Off.
- Reset the watch if issue remains.
- Watch: System > More Settings > Reset All.