Jan 20, 2022
V2.63 (COROS app update required)
- Adds Adjusted Pace allowing EvoLab to measure your performance and fitness level when running on hilly terrain.
- Adds Virtual Run mode to broadcast indoor run metrics like pace, cadence, and heart rate.
- Supports CORE Body Temperature Sensor via Bluetooth.
- Adds Water Temperature in Pool Swim and Open Water modes.
- Adds Temperature Calibration.
- Adds new lap notifications for structured workouts.
- Adds Korean and Russian support as system language.
- Multiple algorithm enhancements such as heart rate, pace, Strength mode repetition tracking, and running power.
Nov 23, 2021
V2.61 (COROS app update required)
- Adds Walk mode to track key metrics including steps and distance
- Adds Camera Control for Insta360 One X2, One R, and GoPro Hero 9, Hero 10
- Adds Galileo support
- Adds ANT+ power meter calibration
- Adds Italian support as system language
- Supports up to 5 workouts in Multisport mode
- Allows distance option in the Workouts rest lap
Sep 1, 2021
- Fixes a bug that has a chance to cause the watch to restart during workouts.
- Fixes a bug that causes the heart rate to decrease when ascending using the Run mode.
Aug 17, 2021
- Fixes a bug that caused no distance tracking for Pool Swim workouts
Aug 15, 2021
- Updated distance tracking algorithms for Pool Swim mode utilizing the compass for added accuracy
- Multiple bug fixes
Aug 3, 2021
- Multiple bug fixes
Jul 5, 2021
- Training Effect bug fixes
Jun 28, 2021
V2.53 (COROS app update required)
Introducing COROS EvoLab, the revamped sports science platform for all.
- Key fitness metrics to help athletes of all sports to monitor daily, weekly, and long-term training load, fatigue, recovery, intensity, and more
- Additional features for road runners to track and improve performance on the flat and paved road including Marathon Level, Running Performance, Race Predictor, Training Focus, and more
Feb 3, 2021
V2.37 (COROS app update required)
- Bug fixes on sensor readings.
Jan 22, 2021
- Multiple bug fixes.
Jan 18, 2021
V2.35 (COROS app update required)
- Adds hundredths of a second to laps from Run, Track Run, Bike, Pool Swim and Rowing modes for much higher accuracy.
- Adds Track Run mode to workout program feature.
- Adds Bluetooth support for bike power meters and bike trainers.
Dec 16, 2020
- With this firmware, your COROS PACE 2 will be more stable and reliable than ever. This update brings bug fixes.
Nov 16, 2020
V2.32 (COROS app update required)
Introducing new sport modes and new features for training plans and workout programs.
- Adds Rowing and Indoor Rowing modes to record 500m pace, stroke rate, stroke length, power (supported accessories required) and more.
- Adds Flatwater mode to track water activities like kayaking, SUP, canoeing and more.
- Allows TrainingPeaks to send training plans & workouts to COROS watches directly.
- Allows multiple sessions in a workout program to be grouped as one.
- Allows the BACK button to be functional when in Auto Lock mode.
- Adds a new Metronome tool to Toolbox menu (long press the BACK button).
- Adds motion detection - DND mode enabled after 10 min and HR disabled after 30 min of inactivity.
Aug 26, 2020
- Launch firmware for COROS PACE 2.