It is very easy to create, edit and share a training plan on the COROS app and send it to your COROS watch to follow.
- Training Plan features are supported on all COROS watches except COROS PACE due to hardware limit.
On the COROS app
- Go to Profile page and tap "Training Plans".
- Tap "Create Plan" to start building your own plan.
- Edit plan name and description as you will.
- You can view the training plan in either "Calendar View" or "List View".
- Pick a day and tap "Add Workout".
- Select the appropriate icons for a Run, Bike, or Swim program.
- Set a target (Distance/Time) and intensity for the program.
- Tap "Create" to add to the training plan.
- If you want to add a strength or previously created program to the plan, tap "Add an existing workout program".
- From the workout program list, select one and tap "Add" on the top right corner to add to your plan.
- If you need to make changes to the added workout programs, tap to view program details and edit.
- Swipe left on the program or the week to Duplicate/Delete.
- Tap "Save" when you finish creating the training plan.
- Set up a start date of this plan and sync to your watch.
- All training plans start on Monday. It is recommended to start your plan in the following week if you are not on Monday to avoid missing out training.
- Training plan status will be updated on the next day on the COROS app > Profile > Training Plans or COROS app > Device > My Training Plan.
- Training plans can be easily shared to your friends/coaches or saved to your COROS app.
- Access and download free training plans created by COROS and industry partners/coaches via the Training Plans page.
- Only one training plan can be added to the watch at the same time. You need to exit the current plan before adding a new one on the COROS app.
- To exit a training plan for the watch, go to COROS app > Device > My Training Plan > Swipe left to exit.
On the COROS watch
- After syncing the training plan to your watch, go to Training Plan mode or the Training Plan widget to view details.
- Workout programs scheduled for today will have a green arrow on the details page. Press CONFIRM button on this page to start training.
- The watch will also notify you of training details if you select the associated workout mode.
- For example, if you have a 5-mile run scheduled for today, the watch will ask "Start the workout scheduled for today?" if you open Run mode directly.