V4.0 firmware is now available for download to your COROS POD via the COROS app. Failure to install the new firmware will cause unusable and incompatible data.
- Adds Form Power and Form Power Ratio to help monitor your running form and efficiency.
- Removes running efficiency and power analysis.
- V2.30 or higher watch firmware is required before using the POD.
- Wrist-based running power is now supported on all COROS watches.
- Go to the Device page on the COROS app.
- Tap "Add a new device" and select COROS POD.
- Shake the POD until the red light turns on.
- Complete the pairing process once the app finds the POD.
- Tap "Firmware Update" to check for new firmware.
- Ensure your COROS watch is on the latest firmware before using the POD with your watch.