Not every outdoor run will receive updates to Running Performance. All of the following requirements have to be met to update Running Performance.
- Complete outdoor road running workouts in Run or Track Run mode.
- Trail Run, Indoor Run, Hike, GPS Cardio, and other workout modes don't work.
- Run at least 10 minutes to allow sufficient data to be added to the algorithms.
- For interval training, please ensure each interval is over 3 minutes.
- It's usually more challenging to collect eligible data from shorter and intense interval training due to rapid changes in heart rate and pace.
- The longer each interval is, the more likely this run will feed sufficient data to the algorithms.
- The heart rate readings of eligible runs need to be between 70% and 90% of the max heart rate.
- For instance, a runner needs to maintain a heart rate reading between 126 and 162 if max HR is 180.