EvoLab has certain requirements for heart rate under two conditions. If you find it very slow to make the progress to receive EvoLab metrics or don't see the Running Performance data being updated after your run, please check if your heart rate performance is outside of the allowed range.
- During the data collection process to receive the initial EvoLab metrics.
- The heart rate readings of eligible runs need to be between 50% and 90% of the heart rate reserve added back to the resting heart rate.
- For instance, a runner needs to maintain a heart rate reading between 115 and 167 if max heart rate is 180, resting heart rate is 50 and heart rate reserve is 130.
- To receive the updated Running Performance data.
- The heart rate readings of eligible runs need to be between 70% and 95% of the max heart rate.
- For instance, a runner needs to maintain a heart rate reading between 126 and 171 if max heart rate is 180.