GoPro camera control via your COROS watch is available on the PACE 2, APEX Pro and VERTIX. GoPro 9 and GoPro 10 will be added to this list in the future.
How to Pair
With your GoPro camera in hand:
- Power on your camera.
- Open the utility drawer by swiping from the top to the bottom of the touch display, then swipe left.
- Select Connections and then tap on Connect Device.
- Next, choose "GoPro Quik App"
From your COROS watch:
- Long press the Back button to enter the Toolbox.
- Choose Camera Control.
- Press Confirm to add the camera.
- Wait until GoPro shows up on the screen.
Note: GoPro cannot be paired while it’s recording.