Select to begin your workout. (Available for APEX 2/APEX 2 Pro/VERTIX 2)
Select to change initial phase.
- Rock YDS
- Rock French
- Rock Aid
- Ice Grades
- Mix Grades
- Do Not Record
Select to change navigation related settings.
- Select one route to navigate among the stored routes on the watch.
- Start Course
- Select to begin the workout in navigation mode.
- Elevation Details
- Select to preview the elevation details for this route including total ascent/descent, max elevation and distance.
- Start Point Direction
- Select to choose the start point for this route.
- Map Direction
- Select to choose the heading of the navigation mode between true north up or heading up.
- Deviate Course Alert
- Select to enable or disable the off-route alert. Once enabled, the watch will alert you every minute if you remain deviated from the route.
Select to enable or disable activity alerts.
Supported data types
Time of Day, Total Time, Workout Time, Distance, Elevation, Elev Gain, Elev Loss, Speed, Avg. Speed, Vert. Speed, Avg. Vert Speed, Heart Rate, Avg. HR, Max. HR, Pitches, Pitch Time, Pitch Distance, Pitch Elev Gain, Pitch Elev Loss, Pitch Speed, Pitch Vert. Speed, Pitch HR, Training Load, Aerobic TE, Anaerobic TE, Calories, Battery, Body Temp., Avg. Body Temp, Max Body Temp, Min Body Temp.