If using iOS there is a known issue where GPX files are not accessible to be opened in COROS app when attempting to import from iMessage.
The most likely cause of this issue is that there are other apps on your iPhone causing the GPX file not to open or be "accessible" to the COROS app. We are waiting for Apple to release an update that will help this issue, but have a few suggestions that may help in the meantime.
Delete Other Mapping Capable Apps
- Remove mapping capable apps from the mobile device that could be affecting the GPX file import.
- We do not have a list of apps that may cause the issue, but it is not expected that Google Maps, Apple Maps, or Google Earth are the cause
Other Ways to Import GPX Files
Until this issue is resolved, we recommend attempting to Airdrop or email files. It is also useful to know how to use the Files App to try and upload files.
- Open the Files app on your iPhone
- Select the desired GPX file to share
- Press share icon in the lower left of the screen.
- Press COROS app to share the file.