Applies to APEX 2/2 Pro, APEX Pro, VERTIX, VERTIX 2, and PACE 2.
Data collection is a setting that can be enabled on your COROS watch to help gather additional data points for the use of bug identification, beta testing, and more.
To enable data collection:
- Hold the back button to open your toolbox
- Select "System --> More Settings"
- Scroll to find "Device Info" but do not press the digital dial to select
- With the "Device's Info" section highlighted, hold the back button for 8-10 seconds
- A new menu will appear, choose "Data Collection"
Now you will see a list of different sensors and systems that you can enable data collection for:
- Heart Rate
- Algo Data