Available on COROS PACE 2/PACE 3/APEX 42mm/APEX 46mm/APEX Pro/APEX 2/APEX 2 Pro/VERTIX/VERTIX 2
*Not available on PACE 1 due to hardware limitations
COROS is the only brand that provides native and complete Stryd support on the market. You will receive the following data when tracking a running workout on your COROS watch with a Stryd.
- Running Power
- Power Zones
- Form Power
- Form Power Ratio
- Air Power
- Leg Spring Stiffness
- Ground Time
- Vertical Oscillation (Stride Height)
- Stride Length
- Stride Ratio
- Distance from Stryd
- Pace from Stryd
- On the watch: System > Accessories > Add ANT+/Bluetooth
- ANT+ - COROS PACE 2, APEX 42mm, APEX 46mm, APEX Pro, VERTIX
- Bluetooth - COROS PACE 3, APEX 2, APEX 2 Pro, VERTIX 2
- While the watch searches for the Stryd, make sure to activate the Stryd pod by moving/shaking it.
- STRYD will be shown on the watch screen after the search is complete.
- Press the CONFIRM button on the watch to add Stryd to the watch and complete the initial pairing process.
- When you are ready to train with your COROS watch and Stryd pod, simply go to the Start page of a running workout mode and wait for the Stryd icon "S" to show up and remain solid.