COROS is the only brand that provides native and complete Stryd support on the market. You will receive the following data when tracking a running workout on your COROS watch with a Stryd.
- Running Power
- Power Zones
- Form Power
- Form Power Ratio
- Air Power
- Leg Spring Stiffness
- Ground Time
- Vertical Oscillation (Stride Height)
- Stride Length
- Stride Ratio
- Distance from Stryd
- Pace from Stryd
COROS Watch Compatibility
- COROS PACE 2 Premium GPS Sport Watch
- COROS APEX Premium Multisport Watch
- COROS APEX Pro Premium Multisport GPS Watch
- COROS VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch
- COROS PACE Multisport Watch - does not support due to hardware limit
- On the watch: System > Accessories > Add ANT+.
- While the watch searches for the Stryd, make sure to activate the Stryd pod by moving/shaking it.
- STRYD will be shown on the watch screen after the search is complete.
- Press the CONFIRM button on the watch to add Stryd to the watch and complete the initial pairing process.
- When you are ready to train with your COROS watch and Stryd pod, simply go to the Start page of a running workout mode and wait for the Stryd icon "S" to show up and remain solid.