How to Clean
- Rinse under warm running water for 1 minute or longer
- Press the buttons of the watch and spin the dial while rinsing the watch to remove any debris or build-up
- Dry thoroughly with paper towels, cloths, etc.
When to Clean
- On a weekly or preferably daily basis, as general maintenance to ensure proper functionality
- After every workout
- If the watch was in or near saltwater
- Any time the watch was exposed to sand, dirt, or other debris
Tips and Recommendations
- Try to clean the watch body as often as possible
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush to clean those hard to reach places on the watch
- Please avoid using any direct chemicals (bleach, non-diluted cleaning agents, etc) to clean the watch
- Do not use any photo or light-emitting disinfectant/cleaning products as this may damage the watch screen or sensors
- If using cloths for drying, please use lint-free cloths to avoid fabric "sticking" in or to the watch
- Do not dry the watch with high heat to avoid hardware damage
A Bluetooth disconnection icon will show up on the main watch face when the Bluetooth connection is lost. “Please connect to the COROS App” will appear on the Notifications widget. Additionally, you will not be able to manually sync the data by pulling down the Progress page in the COROS app.
Please follow the steps to fix the Bluetooth connection.
- In your phone settings, toggle Bluetooth OFF. Wait 30 seconds and toggle back ON. Open the COROS and try swiping down from the first page to perform a manual sync.
- If that doesn't work, please turn the watch off: System > More Settings > Turn Off. Then turn the watch on by holding down the power button for a few seconds. Try a manual sync again.
- Press and hold the top button (LIGHT) for 2 seconds or until the COROS logo shows up.
- Main watch face > System > More Settings > Turn Off
- Turn off the watch via main watch face > System > More Settings > Turn Off. Then turn it back on.
- Alternatively, press and hold the top button (LIGHT) for 10 seconds or until the COROS logo shows up.
Resetting the watch will not affect the data stored on your COROS app. However, all data on your watch will be removed and customized settings will be cleared.
- On the app: Remove the watch from the COROS app by going to the Profile page, selecting your watch, then selecting "Remove" near the bottom of the page.
- On the watch: Main watch face > System > More Settings > Reset All