How to get help from COROS Support:
COROS Warranty Details
COROS offers a 2-year warranty from the original activation date for watches, and a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase for accessories, with the exception of watch bands which have a 90-day warranty from the date of purchase.
Should you have an issue with your product resulting from a manufacturing defect, COROS will help replace your product or remedy your issue.
English: +1 (855) 934-4411
Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm PST.
Closed on weekends and U.S. holidays.
COROS Wearables Inc. ("COROS") warrants that the Product (defined below) delivered from COROS.com or a COROS Authorized Reseller (each an "Authorized Reseller") will be free from material and workmanship defects that adversely affect the performance of the Product under normal use, pursuant to the terms outlined below. This Limited Warranty is valid for up to two years past the activation date of a watch, one year past the date of purchase of an accessory, ninety days past the date of purchase of a watch band, and does not extend to any Products not purchased from COROS.com or an Authorized Reseller.
All warranty claims should be filed and managed in the country in which the watch was originally purchased, and/or where the watch was originally shipped from. If a warranty claim requires shipping from outside the original country of purchase, the user may bear the cost of duty/import fees and extra shipping costs.
Products Covered and Warranty Length
For purposes of this Limited Warranty, "Products" and "Product" mean the individual COROS product(s) as described below by the following prefix:
1) Multisport Watches
a. COROS PACE (WPACE-)
b. COROS APEX (WAPX/WAPXs-)
c. COROS VERTIX (WVTX-)
d. COROS APEX Pro (WAPXP-)
e. COROS PACE 2 (WPACE2-)
f. COROS VERTIX 2 (WVTX2-)
g. COROS APEX 2 (WAPX2-)
h. COROS APEX 2 Pro (WAPX2P-)
a. COROS POD 1, COROS POD 2, charging cables, watch bands & other items outside of COROS Watches
Limited Warranty Term
COROS offers a 2-year warranty from the activation date for watches, and a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase for accessories, with the exception of watch bands which have a 90-day warranty from the date of purchase.
Nothing in the Product instructions or information shall be construed to create an express warranty of any kind concerning the Products. No agent, employee, dealer, representative, or reseller is authorized to modify or extend this Limited Warranty or to make binding representations or claims, whether in advertising, presentations, or otherwise, on behalf of COROS regarding the Products or this Limited Warranty.
Nothing in this Limited Warranty affects any statutory rights of consumers that cannot be waived or limited by contract. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State or Province to Province.
If any portion of this Limited Warranty is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such partial illegality or unenforceability shall not affect the enforceability of the remainder of the Limited Warranty.
These Limited Warranty terms shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United States and the State of California, without regard to the conflicts of laws and principles thereof. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for International Sale of Goods is specifically disclaimed. The state and/or federal courts residing in Orange County, California shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or claim arising out of these Limited Warranty terms.
What is not covered by this Limited Warranty
This Limited Warranty applies only to Products used following this Limited Warranty and COROS's published documentation, and does not cover:
- Products that are modified outside of factory specifications and/or not in factory condition.
- Products with modification to the serial number and/or factory identification label whether removed, relocated, falsified, defaced, damaged, altered, or made illegible.
- Damages to the body of the product whether cut, scratched, warped, bent, cracked, dented or broken.
- Any damages to the components, hardware, and/or assembly of the Products including but not limited to damages caused as a result of neglect, abuse, accidents, misuse, or unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
- Any missing hardware, components, and/or assemblies of the Product.
- Cosmetic damages deemed outside of reasonable usage caused by deep scratches, cuts, cracks, dents, discoloration, neglect, dropping, or mishandling of the Product.
- Products that are exposed to liquid, liquid residue, or excessively humid environments result in rust, moisture, dampness, stains, corrosion, or liquid spills on components, hardware, or electronics. Burns or component flare-ups as a result of a liquid accident or spill.
- Direct usage of paint, submersion of the power supply in oil, use of adhesives or glues on any part of the Product, usage of solder to the Product, electronics, and/or component modification.
- Exposure to cigarette tar residue, dampness, sand, dirt, or excessive debris.
- Products that are rendered non-functional due to an accident, collision with an object or tool, use of excessive force, neglect of care, exposure to fire or abnormal heat, flooding, dirt, windstorms, lightning, earthquakes, excessive weather conditions, or other acts of God, theft, blown fuses, improper use of any electrical source, or overloaded electrical circuits.
- Defects or damage resulting from the use of a 3rd party product in conjunction or connection with accessories, products, software, or secondary peripheral equipment not furnished for usage with or approved for the Product by COROS.
- Defects or damages resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by COROS.
- The use of inadequate shipment packaging or use of inadequate packing material resulting in damages to the Product while in transit with the Original Purchaser's or Second-Hand Purchaser's shipping courier.
- Products purchased from unauthorized resellers or dealers, which include, without limitation, online marketplaces such as eBay (except for COROS's official eBay store), Amazon (except for COROS's official Amazon Marketplace store), and other online auction and/or marketplace websites. If you are unsure of whether a reseller is an Authorized Reseller, please contact COROS for confirmation.
Exclusive Remedy and Limited Refunds
Except as specifically provided below, your sole remedy for a defective Product shall be the repair or replacement of such defective Product following the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty.
COROS only offers refunds for products purchased directly from its official website COROS.com if such products are returned within 30 days of delivery.
For products not purchased at COROS.com, refund claims, if any, are subject to the Authorized Reseller's refund policy and must be processed through the original Authorized Reseller's return policy. COROS will not honor any refunds offered through Authorized Resellers.
COROS does not cover shipping costs for products that are returned for a refund.
How to obtain Warranty Service
To obtain warranty service under this Limited Warranty, you must contact COROS support before returning the product to COROS following the COROS RMA Process. Please contact COROS support at +1 (855) 934-4411 or by email at support@COROS.com.
Product Warranty Replacement
COROS reserves the right to verify the validity of your warranty and your request for warranty service.
COROS reserves the right to invoice you for shipping fees and service charges for any incomplete, damaged, or modified Product that is returned to COROS and requires repair or replacement or that is not otherwise covered under this Limited Warranty. Service charges are variable based upon the actual material and labor cost reasonably necessary to replace missing or return modified parts to their original factory condition.
Products sent in for RMA will be replaced with a thoroughly tested recertified product of equal or greater performance.
This COROS Limited Warranty begins from the date that the Product was first activated.
All products returned to Original Purchasers or Second-Hand Purchasers from COROS's RMA department are thoroughly tested and recertified products. Replacement parts and/or Products may include new or refurbished parts or Products and are warranted only until the expiration of the original warranty period. Replacement parts and/or Products will meet the standard of performance and reliability of a new Product or part of the same model, however, such Products and/or parts may have small scratches, small dents, other cosmetic defects, or noticeable use.
If an RMA is necessary within 30 days of the delivery date of a new Product, a new replacement will be sent to the Original Purchaser in return, subject to availability.
Warranty Replacement Shipping
COROS will ship to the confirmed address at the time your RMA is approved.
If your warranty replacement is unable to be delivered due to the address being invalid or delivery is not made due to lack of access, no known address, security obstacles, or gated areas, you are responsible for a redirect or re-ship fee which will vary depending on your region. You must contact COROS before shipment for assistance in avoiding this charge. COROS is not responsible for packages delivered to an outdated address.
If the product is returned to COROS due to non-delivery you will be responsible for paying for any additional shipping charges for the reshipment. COROS encourages you to review your shipping address before submitting any RMA request.
All RMA replacements will state "Warranty Replacement" on the package to assist in avoiding any taxes, duties, and/or brokerage fees through customs or otherwise. COROS is not responsible for any fees charged by the destination country's government body, brokers, or other third parties. COROS is not responsible for any unclaimed package that is held by your governing body for clearance from customs or otherwise that becomes abandoned as a result of the refusal of clearance compliance.
Postal mail is not recommended for shipping any COROS product. If your package is received with physical damage, a claim cannot be processed due to the limitations of postal services, and the package will be returned to the sender without alternative options.
We reserve the right to update this Limited Warranty
We have and will continue to make policy changes over time. Make sure you read this document carefully and check back for updates. COROS reserves the right to change this policy without notice.
Click here to learn how to check the warranty information on your COROS watch.