Install the battery
- Remove the packaging to locate the POD and one CR2032 battery.
- Remove the black silicone case in order to retrieve the silver POD.
- Locate the battery cover on the rear end. Pinch the edge counterclockwise until the "unlock" icon is selected.
- Firmly insert the CR2032 battery into the battery cover with the positive (+) sign facing towards the cover.
- Place the battery inside the cover instead of the POD. Otherwise you may risk damaging the POD when installing the cover.
- Install the battery cover and make sure the "lock" icon is selected.
- Insert the POD into the silicone cover.
Activate and wear the POD
- Shake the POD a few times to activate it.
- The indicator under the COROS logo will light up and remain in red for 2 seconds.
- If the remaining battery is too low, the indicator will flash in red for 2 seconds. Consider replacing the battery immediately.
- Clip the POD onto the middle of the back of your shorts/pants.
- The POD can't be worn on your foot, arm or leg.
- When the POD sits still for 2 minutes, it will enter Sleep mode. To exit Sleep mode, please shake the POD a few times.
- Sleep mode doesn't allow device connection and can't be used for tracking workouts.
Pair and train with the POD from your COROS watch
- On your COROS watch: System > Accessories > Add ANT+.
- Wait for the POD to show up on the pairing list and confirm to add.
- Remember to shake the POD to activate it during the pairing process.
- Advanced running metrics like running power, left/right balance, ground time and more can be viewed on your COROS watch during training.
- Set up data pages on the COROS app > Device page > Workout Data > any running workout mode.
- Enter any running workout mode from the watch menu and a runner icon will show up on the bottom of the page underneath the heart rate and GPS icons.
- Once the runner icon remains solid and no longer flashes, the POD is ready to track your running workouts.
- Once the workout is finished, don't forget to remove the POD from your shorts/pants.
- Open the COROS app and select the correct workout history.
- On the detailed workout page, scroll down and view supported advanced data metrics listed below.
- Running Efficiency (outdoor runs only)
- Running Efficiency Zone (outdoor runs only)
- Running Power (outdoor runs only)
- Running Power Analysis (outdoor runs only)
- Ground Time
- Left/Right Balance
- Stride Ratio
- Stride Height
- Stride Length
Pair and train with the POD from the COROS app
- On the Device page, tap "Add New Device" and select "COROS POD".
- Don't forget to activate the POD.
- Wait for the POD to show up on the pairing list and complete the process.
- Update any available firmware update as suggested.
- If you don't have a COROS watch, you can still use the COROS app and the POD to record running workouts.