Please follow the steps listed below to update the email linked to your COROS account.
- Go to the Profile page on the COROS app.
- Locate the Account Link option.
- Select Email.
- Remove the current email and enter a new email.
- Tap on Relink.
- COROS will send an activation email to your new email.
- Click on the link in the activation email to complete the account email update.
- Please ensure that the new email is valid and can receive the activation link sent from COROS.
- Check the spam/junk folder if you have trouble receiving the activation email.
- Contact email@example.com if you need further assistance.
If the email (A) you would like to update to is linked with another COROS account created by you, please follow the steps below to fix this.
- Log into COROS account (A) and relink the email to a new email.
- You can also delete account (A) if no data is saved here. Click here for account deletion.
- Log into COROS account (main) and relink the email to email (A).
- You can't relink the account to an email that is already in use.
- Please follow this blog to remove an account so that it can be linked again from another account.