You can create custom training plans directly from the COROS app and sync the plan to your watch for easy access. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Open the COROS app to the Profile page.
2. Scroll down and select "Training Plan Library."
3. Tap the plus + icon in the top right corner to create a new plan. Enter a name and description for your plan.
4. Training plans are composed of individual workouts, so you will need to either create or add workouts to your new plan. To do so, select any week to start building your workouts for that week. Then, select any day of the week and choose to either Create a Workout or add one from your Workout Library. If you don't have any workouts in your Workout Library, please see this article to learn how to create workouts: https://support.coros.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044426251-How-to-use-your-COROS-watch-for-structured-workouts
5. You can select multiple workouts from your Workout Library to add to a single day of your new training plan. Check the box on the left side of the individual workout and then select "Confirm to Add" at the bottom of the page.
6. To rearrange the schedule, press and hold on the six dots next to a workout. This will allow you to drag and drop that workout to a different day on the schedule.
7. When your new training plan is complete, tap "Save" in the top right corner.
8. Select "Start Training Plan" at the bottom of the page to begin following your new plan. You will be prompted to choose a start date, and press "Confirm" when you're ready. It is recommended to start your plan in the following week if you are not on Monday to avoid missing out on training.
9. To send the plan to your watch, select the watch icon in the top right corner, and the next two weeks of the training plan will be synced to your watch. Please note, only one training plan can be synced to your watch at any given time.
10. To edit or leave a training plan, open the COROS app to the Progress page (first tab on bottom). Select the Training Calendar card, then tap the three dots in the top right corner. Select "In Progress" to view the current plan, and tap "Exit" if you wish to leave the plan.
You can also download free training plans created by COROS and industry partners/coaches via the Training Plans page.