GPS location information is available during daily use and workout tracking. Follow the steps below to access this information in real time.
- Stay outside where you have a good view of the sky with strong and stable GPS connection
- From the main watch face or data pages during training, hold the BACK button to enter the Toolbox/Quick Menu
- Locate and enter the Compass feature
- Press the Confirm button to toggle between two pages and the GPS coordinates will be available on one page along with heading, elevation and air pressure info
- Hold the CONFIRM button to begin the compass calibration
If you need MGRS format, please follow the steps below to adjust the settings on your watch.
- System > More Settings > GPS > Pos. Format > MGRS | Latitude & Longitude