Start, turn off, restart and reset
- Press and hold the top button (LIGHT) for 2 seconds or until the COROS logo shows up.
- Turn off
- Main watch face > System > More Settings > Turn Off
- Turn off the watch via main watch face > System > More Settings > Turn Off. Then turn it back on.
- Alternatively, press and hold the top button (LIGHT) for 10 seconds or until the COROS logo shows up.
- Main watch face > System > More Settings > Reset All.
- Reset doesn't affect the data stored on your COROS app. However, all data on your watch will be removed and customized settings will be cleared.
- Press to activate and deactivate backlight
- Hold for 2 seconds to power on the watch
- Hold for 10 seconds to restart the watch
- Digital Dial/CONFIRM
- Rotate to switch the selection up and down
- Rotate to switch the daily widgets
- Rotate to switch data pages in workout modes
- Rotate to zoom in and out in Navigation mode
- Press to confirm a selection
- Press to open the main menu
- Press to pause a workout
- Press to enter transition in Triathlon mode
- Hold to enter transition in Multisport mode
- Hold to finish a workout when Finish is highlighted
- Press to return to the previous screen
- Press to record a lap or rest during workouts
- Press to skip to the next session in Training, Training Plan, or interval training mode
- Press to change data on the main watch face
- Hold to open Toolbox menu on the main watch face or during workouts
- Hold to exit certain features without finishing them such as stopwatch and timer.
- Drag horizontally on the screen to view past data on the widget graphs including heart rate, elevation, environmental pressure, and temperature.
- Swipe vertically on the screen to switch data pages during workouts
- To enable, go to System > Workout Interface > Touch Scroll > ON
- Drag on the screen to move the map after entering the viewing mode
- Drag horizontally on the screen to view elevation details during workouts with preloaded routes after entering viewing mode
Can’t turn on the COROS watch?
- Charge the watch for over 2 hours even if the screen doesn’t turn on.
- Remove the charging cable from the watch (this step is very important).
- Press and hold the Power button for over 15 seconds or until the COROS logo shows up to restart the watch.
Please don’t press both buttons on your COROS watch at the same time. Otherwise, your watch will enter Inactive mode and will not respond to normal operation or charging. Please power off the watch if you plan to stop using it - main watch face > System > More Settings > Turn Off.
Can’t unlock the COROS watch?
If a lock sign shows up on the watch face when you operate the buttons, you need to unlock the watch display first. This prevents any button misoperation that may affect your daily and workout usage. Depending on the Auto Lock mode, you can unlock the display by the following steps.
- Auto Lock – Hold to Unlock
- - Press and hold the Digital Dial or the BACK/LAP button to unlock the display
- Auto Lock – Scroll to Unlock
- - Scroll the Digital Dial in any direction until the meter bar reaches the top.
- Here’s how to adjust the Auto Lock mode setting:
- - Main watch face > System > More Settings > Auto Lock > Standby Mode | Workout Mode > Scroll to Unlock | Hold to Unlock | OFF
- Once Auto Lock mode is activated, the display will automatically lock if:
- - Display is idle for 2 minutes in Standby mode
- - Display is idle for 10 seconds in Workout mode