August 25, 2022
- We've made a number of improvements, added new features to select watch models, and fixed multiple bugs.
July 12, 2022
- Bug fixes and performance optimizations.
June 30, 2022
- You can now sync your watch data on the workout list page.
- You can now record Training Log and Rate of Perceived Exertion on all activities in addition to structured workouts.
- You can now use percentage for the range of select intensity types including Max Heart Rate and Threshold Pace.
- You can select different units for distance when creating each exercise in a structured workout.
- Your Trail Run activity will be labeled correctly when synced to Strava.
- We have fixed multiple bugs.
May 16, 2022
Introducing the new sleep tracking experience and various updates to the training and watch features.
- Improves the accuracy of sleep detection.
- Adds the sleep stage REM (Rapid Eye Movement).
- Optimizes the training calendar to display all sessions and completion status.
- Supports Adjusted Pace in the workout summary for Run mode.
- Supports training log and rate of perceived exertion for pre-planned workouts.
- Supports pre-planned workouts for Indoor Run and Indoor Bike.
- Supports Find My Phone and Find My Watch.
- Displays watch connection status on the top left corner on the Today page.
Mar 30, 2022
- Bug fixes.
Mar 28, 2022
- Supports moving workouts across different weeks in a training plan.
- Allows unlimited workouts in a training plan.
- Allows calendar view of all workouts in a training plan.
- Multiple bug fixes.