Access timer, stopwatch and alarm features from the toolbox/shortcut menu.
- Main watch face or during workouts → press and hold the BACK/LAP button → toolbox/shortcut menu.
Change vibration or tone settings on your watch.
- Watch → System → More Settings → Vibrations → Key Vibrations | Alert Vibrations
- Alert Vibrations apply to Timer/Stopwatch/Alarm.
- Watch → System → More Settings → Tones → Key Tones | Message & Call Tones | Alarm Tones | Activity Alert Tones
- Alarm Tones apply to Alarm.
- Activity Alert Tones apply to Stopwatch.
- Tones for Timer can't be disabled.
- Select to set up to 3 timers with the repeat feature available.
- Setup new times will overwrite previous ones.
- Press the CONFIRM button to start and pause the timer.
- Press the BACK/LAP button to restart the timer or return to the timer setup page.
- In order to repeat a timer, select Repeat → ON.
- Hold the BACK/LAP button to exit the page without interrupting the timer.
- Available in daily and workout modes.
- Select to use the stopwatch function.
- Press the CONFIRM button to start and pause the stopwatch.
- Press the BACK/LAP button to start a new lap and reset the stopwatch.
- Hold the BACK/LAP button to exit the page without interrupting the stopwatch.
- Available in daily and workout modes.
- Select to set up to 10 new alarms or manage existing alarms.
- Available alarm mode in Only Once | Every Day | Custom by day of week.
- Snooze time is not customizable.
Built into every COROS watch is a "Battery Usage" tool that allows you to view on-demand usage reports on the consumption of your watch battery during the current charging cycle.
To access the Battery Usage tool, hold the back button to access the Toolbox, then scroll until you find "Battery Usage". The Battery Usage tool will then display a graph that shows you the current battery percentage of your watch, a graph showing your historical battery drain, when your last charge was, and the estimation of how long your battery will last based on "standard use".
- System: Normal operating activities. Any type of regular maintenance on the watch or features that are vital to maintaining a functional watch (i.e. keeping the clock up-to-date) will fall within the "System" category
- Notifications: Any notifications which are pushed to your watch, both for workout alerts (lap alerts, etc.) and daily notifications (calls, text messages, etc). This is displayed as a number rather than being included in the overall percentage estimate.
- GPS Workouts: Any activity recorded which uses GPS signals to measure and record distance, etc.
- Backlight: Any power used to illuminate your watch screen. The more you use your backlight (Night Mode, Backlight Gesture, etc.), the higher this percentage is likely to be.
- Daily Heart Rate: Measurements taken that consume battery to provide daily heart rate data. You have the ability to specify this to "Real-Time" or "Every 10min".
All COROS watches are equipped with barometers to detect air pressure changes, which can be used to predict and detect weather changes. In the event of an incoming storm, the Storm Alert feature on your COROS watch can notify you in time should immediate actions be needed to keep you safe during training and daily use.
- Hold the BACK/LAP button → System → Sensors → Barometer → Storm Alert → OFF | ON
- Once enabled, your COROS watch will receive a Storm Alert even if you are tracking an outdoor workout or in Do Not Disturb mode.
- A drop of 4 hPa or more in 3 hours will trigger the storm alert.
From the COROS app: To change the watch faces available on your COROS watch, open the COROS app and choose the Watch Icon/Device Page (4th tab on the bottom), then select “Watch Faces”.
- Once in the Watch Face Library, you can select any face of your choice to save to your watch, up to five faces can be stored on the watch
From the watch: Hold the BACK/LAP button to open the Toolbox → Watch Face