COROS Watches Maintenance and Cleaning Tips
How to Clean
- Rinse under warm running water for 1 minute or longer
- Press the buttons of the watch and spin the dial while rinsing the watch to remove any debris or build-up
- Dry thoroughly with paper towels, cloths, etc.
When to Clean
- On a weekly or preferably daily basis, as general maintenance to ensure proper functionality
- After every workout
- If the watch was in or near saltwater
- Any time the watch was exposed to sand, dirt, or other debris
Tips and Recommendations
- Try to clean the watch body as often as possible
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush to clean those hard to reach places on the watch
- Please avoid using any direct chemicals (bleach, non-diluted cleaning agents, etc) to clean the watch
- Do not use any photo or light-emitting disinfectant/cleaning products as this may damage the watch screen or sensors
- If using cloths for drying, please use lint-free cloths to avoid fabric "sticking" in or to the watch
- Do not dry the watch with high heat to avoid hardware damage
Can't Connect to COROS App
- On the Profile page from the COROS app, tap on the watch image and locate the “Remove” option down below. Tap on it to remove the device from the COROS app.
- On your smartphone’s Bluetooth connection page, forget/delete the watch.
- Restart both the phone and the watch.
- Pair the watch to your phone via the COROS app.
- Alternatively, you can try performing a hard restart on your watch. Press and hold the CONFIRM button for at least 15 seconds, or until you see the COROS logo. This will not reset your watch or delete any data.
Start, Turn Off and Restart
- Press and hold the lower left button (CONFIRM) for 2 seconds or until the COROS logo shows up.
- Main watch face > System > More Settings > Turn Off
- Turn off the watch via main watch face > System > More Settings > Turn Off. Then turn it back on.
- Alternatively, press and hold the lower left button (CONFIRM) for 15 seconds or until the COROS logo shows up.
- Main watch face > System > More Settings > Reset All
- Reset doesn't affect the data stored on your COROS app. However, all data on your watch will be removed and customized settings will be cleared.
COROS Warranty Policy
Didn't find an answer?