Best Practice Tips
- It is recommended to wash the band with warm water and mild detergent after each use or at least once a week if you use the heart rate monitor regularly to keep its color and prevent any possible skin irritation.
- Allow the heart rate monitor to air dry completely before using it again.
- When not in use, keep the heart rate monitor in a cool and dry place.
Please send feedback if you need help with the COROS Heart Rate Monitor and its associated data. This allows the support team to access your past data and system logs for troubleshooting and diagnostic purposes. (How To Receive Help from COROS Support)
To collect raw data from the heart rate monitor*, follow these steps:
- On the watch: System > More Settings > highlight Device's Info option but don't press the dial.
- Press and hold the BACK button for 8 seconds to open a new setting "Data Collection".
- Enter this setting and enable "Accessories".
- Return to the main watch face using the BACK button.
- Complete your next outdoor workout.
- Every time you return from the "Start" page of any workout mode on the app, the Data Collection feature may be disabled and you will need to re-enable this if you need to gather the raw data for your next workout.
- Sync data with the app.
- Please connect the watch to PC via the charging cable and locate the raw data in the watch drive.
- Go to the Log folder.
- Copy and share the log document with firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Data collection is available for COROS PACE 2, COROS APEX Pro, COROS APEX 2, COROS APEX 2 Pro, COROS VERTIX, and COROS VERTIX 2