You can easily access widgets from the main watch face by scrolling up and down. Press the CONFIRM button on certain widget pages for additional information.
NOTE: you can’t open the main menu from widget pages. Return to the main watch face first.
This widget displays the following info.
- Real-time heart rate in bpm (beats per minute).
- Maximum, minimum and average heart rate in the last 6 hours.
- Heart rate graph in the last 6 hours.
- Press the CONFIRM button and scroll to view the heart rate data in the last 24 hours. Swipe left and right to view on COROS APEX Pro/VERTIX.
- Heart rate is recorded every 10 minutes in daily use and every second in workouts.