You can easily access widgets from the main watch face by scrolling up and down. Press the CONFIRM button on certain widget pages for additional information.
NOTE: you can’t open the main menu from widget pages. Return to the main watch face first.
This widget displays the following info.
- Real-time heart rate in 1-second rate.
- The HR graph on the watch and the COROS app isn't affected by this setting but the accuracy will increase.
- Maximum, minimum and average heart rate in the last 6 hours.
- Heart rate graph in the last 6 hours.
- Press the CONFIRM button and scroll to view the heart rate data in the last 24 hours. Swipe left and right to view on COROS APEX Pro/APEX 2/APEX 2 Pro/VERTIX/VERTIX 2.
- Heart rate is recorded every 10 minutes in daily use and every second in workouts.