If you have completed workouts on non-COROS devices or saved data on 3rd party platforms, please follow the steps below to import data to your COROS account. Please contact the source of the past workout data to receive help on how to request the data to be sent to you.
- Go to the User Login portal from coros.com or https://us.coros.com/web/reg/login.html.
- Log in to the portal with your COROS account credentials.
- Click on Workout History to view workouts saved on your COROS account.
- Click on Import Data to upload a zip file.
- This feature is in beta testing.
- This portal only supports .zip files archived from a FIT file to be uploaded. You can archive one or multiple .FIT files.
- Currently supports the following workout types: run, indoor run, mountaineering, hike, trail run, bike, indoor bike, pool swim (Garmin only), open water swim, multi-sports (Garmin only).
- After the import, log out and log back in to your COROS app. Then you will see the imported data.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more help.