If you have completed workouts on non-COROS devices or saved data on 3rd party platforms, please follow the steps below to import data to your COROS account. Please contact the source of the past workout data to receive help on how to request the data to be sent to you.
- Go to the User Login portal from coros.com or t.coros.com.
- Log in to the portal with your COROS account credentials.
- Click on Workout History to view workouts saved on your COROS account.
- Click on Import Data to upload a zip file.
- This feature is in beta testing.
- This portal only supports .zip files archived from a FIT file to be uploaded. You can archive one or multiple .FIT files.
- After the import, log out and log back in to your COROS app. Then you will see the imported data.
Data deleted from the COROS account can't be added back.
Please contact email@example.com for more help.
List of supported workout types
- Indoor Run
- Trail Run
- Track Run
- Mountain Climb
- Indoor Bike
- Pool Swim
- Open Water
- Any combination of the above workout types