StartSelect to begin your workout.
SettingsNav. Settings (available on COROS APEX/APEX Pro/APEX 2/APEX 2 Pro/VERTIX/VERTIX 2)
Select to change navigation related settings.
- Select one route to navigate among the stored routes on the watch.
- Start Course
- Select to begin the workout in navigation mode.
- Elevation Details
- Select to preview the elevation details for this route including total ascent/descent, max elevation and distance.
- Start Point Direction
- Select to choose the start point for this route.
- Map Direction
- Select to choose the heading of the navigation mode between true north up or heading up.
- Deviate Course Alert
- Select to enable or disable the off-route alert. Once enabled, the watch will alert you every minute if you remain deviated from the route.
Select to change workout alerts.
- Distance Alert (auto lap)
- Enable to receive alerts and record a new lap automatically when the preset distance is reached.
- Speed Alert
- Enable to receive alerts when the speed is outside of the preset zone.
- Cadence Alert
- Enable to receive alerts when the cadence is outside of the preset zone.
- HR Alert
- Enable to receive alerts when the HR is outside of the preset zone.
- Restore Defaults
- Select to restore the default settings.
Select to enable auto pause of your workout using GPS when you remain still.
Supported data types
Time of Day, Total Time, Workout Time, Distance, Laps, Calories, Cadence, Speed, HR, Grade, Avg. Cadence, Avg. Speed, Avg. HR, Max. Speed, Max. HR, Lap Time, Lap Distance, Lap Cadence, Lap Speed, Lap HR, Elevation, Elevation Gain, Total Descent, Battery, Last Lap Time, Last Lap Speed, Lap Elevation Gain, Lap Elevation Loss, Last Lap Elevation Gain, Last Lap Elevation Loss, Last Lap HR, Vertical Speed, Avg. Vertical Speed, Lap Vertical Speed.
Not available on COROS PACE/PACE 2 or KIPRUN GPS 500.