StartSelect to begin your workout.
Select to enable Ascent/Descent.
Select to enable workout alerts for all sessions of the Ski Touring workout.
- Elevation Gain/Loss Alert
- Enable to receive alerts when you reach the preset elevation.
- Speed Alert
- Enable to receive alerts when the speed is outside of the preset zone.
- HR Alert
- Enable to receive alerts when the HR is outside of the preset zone.
- Restore Defaults
- Select to restore the default settings.
InstructionsSki Touring mode is a multisport mode and consists of two workout modes - Mountain Climb and XC Ski. Please customize the data pages of these two workout modes for Ski Touring mode.
During the ascent, Mountain Climb mode is utilized to track the workout.
During the descent, XC Ski mode is utilized to track the workout.
- Press the CONFIRM button during ascent and descent will skip to the transition.
- Press and hold the CONFIRM button during the transition to start the next session.
- Scroll down during the transition to view additional options including resume, finish, details, laps.
Navigation feature is allowed for ascending and descending.
Not available on COROS PACE/PACE 2.