All COROS watches support 24/7 sleep tracking with the latest firmware update. The below steps show how our algorithms work.
- Set up the sleep start time on the COROS app as close to when you actually fall asleep as possible.
- COROS app > Profile page > Settings > Sleep Time.
- Wear the watch properly on your wrist so that the HR sensor can detect your heart rate to monitor your sleep status. The sleep tracking will be affected if the watch is loosely worn or your arm has frequent movements.
- The watch will start checking if you are asleep two hours before the sleep start time. If you fall asleep 30 minutes prior to the sleep start time, the sleep tracking will start 30 minutes before.
- Your COROS watch will continue tracking your sleep even if you take bathroom breaks within the first 6 hours from the time when the watch detects that you are asleep.
- When a user has two separate sleep periods, after the first wake-up, the watch will detect sleep patterns for the next 5 hours. If the user falls asleep again within 5 hours, the next the sleep period will be recorded, no matter how long it is. If a user falls asleep for the second time after 5 hours, the sleep period will not be recorded.
- Your watch will continue tracking your sleep even if you wake up in the middle of the night. If you fall asleep again within 5 hours of waking up, the watch will continue to track your sleep patterns. But if you fall asleep after 5 hours, then the sleep period will not be recorded.