All COROS watches support 24/7 sleep tracking with the latest firmware update. Below steps show how our algorithms work.
- Set up the sleep start time on the COROS app as close to when you actually fall asleep as possible.
- COROS app > Profile page > Profile Setting > Sleep Tracking > Start Time.
- Wear the watch properly on your wrist so that the HR sensor can detect your heart rate to monitor your sleep status. The sleep tracking will be affected if the watch is loosely worn or your arm has frequent movements.
- Your COROS watch will continue tracking your sleep even if you take bathroom breaks within the first 7 hours from the sleep start time setting.
- Your watch will stop tracking the sleep after the 7-hour mark once you are awake. It won't resume tracking your sleep even if you fall back to sleep later.