COROS offers integration with the following 3rd party platforms. Link your COROS account to these platforms via the COROS app > Profile page > 3rd party apps to automatically push newly recorded workout data to them when your COROS watch syncs with the COROS app. Daily data isn't supported for integration or export.
- Final Surge
- Apple Health
Please ensure that the internet connection is strong and stable when you sync the watch with the COROS app. Otherwise, workout data may not be able to sync to 3rd party platforms successfully.
Please follow the steps to export workout data from COROS and manually upload to 3rd party apps.
- Locate the affected workout from the Workout page and select to view the workout details page.
- Tap on the top right corner to open settings below and select "Export Data".
- Select the correct file format to export the workout data. If heart rate isn't included or important, you can select .GPX format. Otherwise .FIT is a popular option.
- Choose how to send the file from your phone to your PC such as email.
- Download the file to your PC and upload to the 3rd party platforms accordingly.
- Daily data like HR and steps can't be exported from COROS currently.