If you notice faster than usual battery drain on your COROS watch, it is possible that the battery indicator needs to be calibrated, as opposed to a hardware issue being the cause. Please follow the steps listed below to calibrate the battery indicator on COROS watches. Please sync the watch to the COROS app before resetting.
- Leave the watch charged for additional 30-60 min after it reaches 100%.
- Use the watch until the battery level is below 10% or it shuts off.
- Charge the watch uninterrupted to 100%.
- Restart the watch by turning it off and back on.
- Watch: System > More Settings > Turn Off.
- Reset the watch if issue remains.
- Watch: System > More Settings > Reset All.
Need more help?
If you are still experiencing fast battery drain after trying these steps, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following information:
- Proof of purchase
- 6-digit watch ID
- Data submission from the app (COROS app > Profile page > scroll down to Submit Data > Send)
- Watch model/color/size (if applicable)
- Current shipping address and phone number