If you notice faster than usual battery drain on your COROS watch, it is possible that the battery indicator needs to be calibrated, as opposed to a hardware issue being the cause. Please follow the steps listed below to calibrate the battery indicator on COROS watches. Please sync the watch to the COROS app before resetting.
- Leave the watch charged for additional 30-60 min after it reaches 100%.
- Use the watch until the battery level is below 10% or it shuts off.
- Charge the watch uninterrupted to 100%.
- Restart the watch by turning it off and back on.
- Watch: System > More Settings > Turn Off.
- Reset the watch if issue remains.
- Watch: System > More Settings > Reset All.
Need more help?
If you are still experiencing fast battery drain after trying these steps, please submit feedback on the COROS app → Profile page → Contact Support → write down details about the issue and “Submit”.