COROS now supports direct download of training plans and workouts from TrainingPeaks for the next 7 days (including today). Please follow the instructions below to sync and start the training plan on your COROS watch.
- Update your COROS app to the latest version.
- Disconnect and reconnect the TrainingPeaks account on your COROS app > Profile page > 3rd Party Apps > TrainingPeaks after the app update.
- TrainingPeaks Training Plan will show up on the COROS app > Profile page > Training Plan section within a few minutes if you have a valid plan/workouts in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- If you have made changes to your TrainingPeaks calendar, manually sync the changes to your COROS app via the top right icon with the TrainingPeaks plan section.
- Tap Start Training Plan to send the plan to your COROS watch.
- Every time the watch syncs with the COROS app, it will receive the updated training plan from your TrainingPeaks calendar.
- TrainingPeaks plan can be exited by swiping left. However, this plan will remain in the plan library due to the current integration setup and can't be removed.
Currently COROS only supports the following workouts from TrainingPeaks. All other workout types will not be synced to the training plan section on your COROS app/watch. We may add more categories in the future.