Below you will find instructions on how to properly set up your COROS account to import workouts from V.O2 to your watch.
General information about the COROS sync:
– Your run will not sync to your watch until you add V.O2 as a “Training Plan” to your calendar on COROS
– You will only see your next seven days of training at any time. V.O2 will continuously update your upcoming seven days of training. V.O2 will automatically update the next seven days of training each day.
– Once you have added V.O2 training to your COROS calendar, you will need to sync your watch to receive updated training and have your GPS uploaded to your watch.
– If you move, update or change activity in V.O2, the activities will show up in your COROS calendar as “Deleted” on your COROS calendar.
Step by Step Guide
1. Log into your account (t.coros.com) and click Calendar
2. Click on Training Plans
3. Drag the Training Plan to the calendar
COROS App Interface
1. Access Watch Options
2. Click My Training Plan
3. Click Training Plan Library
4. Click the VDOT Training Plan
5. Click Start training plan
6. Click OK
Once you sync your watch with the COROS app, you should begin seeing your next seven runs when you select the “Run” option on your watch.