You can easily access widgets from the main watch face by scrolling up and down. Press the CONFIRM button on certain widget pages for additional information.
NOTE: you can’t open the main menu from widget pages. Return to the main watch face first.This widget displays the following info during daily tracking only. Notifications during workouts are subject to product models and firmware versions.
- Notifications received on your paired phone and pushed to your COROS watch.
- Supported notification types
- Calendar alerts
- Phone calls
- Not supported notification types
- Scroll to the Notifications widget from the main watch face.
- Press the CONFIRM button to view and expand the last received notification.
- View notifications on your COROS watch will not affect the notifications received on your phone.
- Scroll down to view the remaining or the next notification.
Notifications widget interface will automatically change from black background to white background for enhanced visibility after expending the notification.
- Press the CONFIRM button to delete the current notification or all notifications stored on your COROS watch.
- Delete notifications on your COROS watch will not affect the notifications received on your phone.
Receive a phone call
- Press the CONFIRM button to reject the phone call.
- This will affect your phone and reject the phone call.
- Press the BACK/LAP button to ignore the phone call.
- This will stop the COROS watch from alerting you about this call.
- This will not affect your phone.
Do Not Disturb
Do Not Disturb mode allows you to mute all push notification alerts on your COROS watch. Incoming notifications will still be received on your COROS watch and viewable on the Notifications widget.
- Main watch face > System > Do Not Disturb > ON | OFF.
- Main watch face > press and hold the BACK/LAP button > Toolbox/shortcut menu > Do Not Disturb > ON | OFF.
In order to stop receiving notifications on your COROS watch at all, please disconnect the watch from your phone’s Bluetooth setting page or modify the notification settings on the COROS app.
Notifications during workoutsTo enable notifications during workouts, please follow the steps below.
- Main watch face > System > Workout Interface > Msg. & Call Alerts > ON.
NOTE: Receiving notifications may increase the battery consumption on your COROS watch.