StartSelect to begin your workout.
Select to change workout alerts.
- Distance Alert (auto lap)
- Enable to receive alerts and record a new lap automatically when the preset distance is reached.
- Pace Alert
- Enable to receive alerts when the pace is outside of the preset zone.
- Cadence Alert
- Enable to receive alerts when the cadence is outside of the preset zone.
- HR Alert
- Enable to receive alerts when the HR is outside of the preset zone.
- Restore Defaults
- Select to restore the default settings.
Select to enable auto pause of your workout using GPS when you remain still.
Select to enable metronome and help you train at a consistent rate.
Supported data types
Time of Day, Total Time, Workout Time, Distance, Laps, Calories, Cadence, Stride Length, Pace, Speed, HR, Avg. Cadence, Avg. Stride Length, Avg. Pace, Avg. Speed, Avg. HR, Max. Speed, Max. HR, Lap Time, Lap Distance, Lap Cadence, Lap Stride Length, Lap Pace, Lap Speed, Lap HR, Battery, Stamina, Aerobic TE, Anaerobic TE, Last Lap Time, Last Lap Pace, Last Lap Speed, Last Lap HR.
Ground Time, Left/Right Balance, Stride Height, Stride Ratio (available when the watch is paired with the COROS POD).
Indoor Run distance calibration
COROS watches support calibration on Indoor Run workouts that recorded distance over 2 miles. Calibration range is up to + - 25% of the distance recorded by the watch.
Running at a consistent pace is the number 1 rule to ensure accurate distance tracking for indoor runs. Consider doing warm-up and cool-down sessions in separate workouts.
Indoor Run distance calibration doesn't apply to 3rd party apps because they often use their own algorithms to recalculate the distance, pace and other data before displaying the data to you. Simply feeding the calibrated distance to 3rd party apps doesn't work. You will need to manually adjust the distance on 3rd party apps.