Select to begin your workout.
Select to begin interval training.
Select to change the number of repeats.
- Select to change the Run interval by time.
- Select to change the Run interval by distance.
- Select to leave the Run interval open. The interval won’t complete unless the BACK/LAP button is pressed.
- Select to change the Rest interval by time.
- Select to change the Rest interval by distance.
- Select to leave the Rest interval open. The interval won’t complete unless the BACK/LAP button is pressed.
Select to enable or disable the warm-up session.
Select to enable or disable the cool down session (cool down not available if interval "Repeat" amount is set to "Unlimited").
During the interval workout, when the preset time or distance is reached for the interval the watch will notify you and begin the next interval immediately. Use the BACK/LAP button to begin the next interval manually.
Use the CONFIRM button to pause, resume or finish the workout, view workout summary and lap details.
Nav. Settings (Available on COROS PACE 2/PACE 3/APEX/APEX Pro/APEX 2/APEX 2 Pro/VERTIX/VERTIX 2)
Select to change navigation related settings.
- Select one route to navigate among the stored routes on the watch.
- Start Course
- Select to begin the workout in navigation mode.
- Elevation Details
- Select to preview the elevation details for this route including total ascent/descent, max elevation and distance.
- Start Point Direction
- Select to choose the start point for this route.
- Map Direction
- Select to choose the heading of the navigation mode between true north up or heading up.
- Deviate Course Alert
- Select to enable or disable the off-route alert. Once enabled, the watch will alert you every minute if you remain deviated from the route.
Select to change workout alerts.
- Distance Alert (auto lap)
- Enable to receive alerts and record a new lap automatically when the preset distance is reached.
- Pace Alert
- Enable to receive alerts when the pace is outside of the preset zone.
- Cadence Alert
- Enable to receive alerts when the cadence is outside of the preset zone.
- HR Alert
- Enable to receive alerts when the HR is outside of the preset zone.
- Nutrition Alert
- Enable to receive time-based alerts for water or food.
- Power Alert
- Enable to receive alerts when power is outside of the preset zone.
- Restore Defaults
- Select to restore the default settings.
Select to enable auto pause of your workout using GPS when you remain still.
Select to enable metronome and help you train at a consistent rate.
Supported data types
Time of Day, Total Time, Workout Time, Distance, Laps, Calories, Cadence, Stride Length, Pace, Speed, HR, Avg. Cadence, Avg. Stride Length, Avg. Pace, Avg. Speed, Avg. HR, Max. Speed, Max. HR, Lap Time, Lap Distance, Lap Cadence, Lap Stride Length, Lap Pace, Lap Speed, Lap HR, Elevation, Elev Gain, Total Descent, Battery, Aerobic TE, Anaerobic TE, Last Lap Time, Last Lap Pace, Last Lap Speed, Last Lap HR, Running Power, Avg. Power, Lap Power, 3s Avg. Power, 10s Avg. Power, 30s Avg. Power.
Ground Time, Left/Right Balance, Stride Height, Stride Ratio (available when the watch is paired with the COROS POD 1).