StartSelect to begin your workout.
LaneSelect the lane you are running on.
- Lane 1 - 400 meters
- Lane 2 - 407 meters
- Lane 3 - 415 meters
- Lane 4 - 422 meters
- Lane 5 - 430 meters
- Lane 6 - 438 meters
- Lane 7 - 445 meters
- Lane 8 - 453 meters
Select to begin interval training.
Select to change the number of repeats.
- Select to change the Run interval by time.
- Select to change the Run interval by distance (lap supported).
- Select to leave the Run interval open. The interval won’t complete unless the BACK/LAP button is pressed.
- Select to change the Rest interval by time.
- Select to change the Rest interval by distance.
- Select to leave the Rest interval open. The interval won’t complete unless the BACK/LAP button is pressed.
Select to enable or disable the warm-up session.
Select to enable or disable the cool-down session.
During the interval workout, when the preset time or distance is reached for the interval the watch will notify you and begin the next interval immediately. Use the BACK/LAP button to begin the next interval manually.
Use the CONFIRM button to pause, resume or finish the workout, view workout summary and lap details.
Select to change workout alerts.
- Distance Alert (auto lap)
- Enable to receive alerts and record a new lap automatically when the preset distance (lap supported) is reached.
- Pace Alert
- Enable to receive alerts when the pace is outside of the preset zone.
- Cadence Alert
- Enable to receive alerts when the cadence is outside of the preset zone.
- HR Alert
- Enable to receive alerts when the HR is outside of the preset zone.
- Restore Defaults
- Select to restore the default settings.
Select to enable auto pause of your workout using GPS when you remain still.
Select to enable metronome and help you train at a consistent rate.
Supported data types
Time of Day, Total Time, Workout Time, Distance, Laps, Calories, Cadence, Stride Length, Pace, Speed, HR, Avg. Cadence, Avg. Stride Length, Avg. Pace, Avg. Speed, Avg. HR, Max. Speed, Max. HR, Lap Time, Lap Distance, Lap Cadence, Lap Stride Length, Lap Pace, Lap Speed, Lap HR, Elevation, Total Ascent, Total Descent, Battery, Stamina, Aerobic TE, Anaerobic TE, Last Lap Time, Last Lap Pace, Last Lap Speed, Last Lap HR.
Running Power, Running Efficiency, Ground Time, Left/Right Balance, Stride Height, Stride Ratio (available when the watch is paired with the COROS POD).