Available for PACE 2/APEX Pro/VERTIX/VERTIX 2.
If a user has their COROS watch and phone connected via Bluetooth, they can now find their watch via the COROS app and vice versa.
On the app
- Go to the Device page from the bottom bar and select your device.
- Select Find Device to trigger the alert on the watch if it's close by.
- **Please note** in order for "Find My Phone" to work, it is required that the COROS app is running in the background. Do not force close the COROS app if you wish to use this feature. Force closing apps halts all Bluetooth connectivity that is required.
Stop the alarm once you find the watch by pressing any button.
On the watch
- Go to the Toolbox Menu.
- From the main watch face, press and hold the BACK/LAP button.
- Select Find My Phone. Once COROS app receives the request, an alarm will be triggered.