To pair your COROS watch with an Insta360 GO 2 camera, follow the instructions below:
- Power up Insta GO 2
- Enter Remote Pairing mode on Insta GO 2
- Long press the Back button on VERTIX 2, choose Camera Control
- Confirm on the watch and search for the camera
- Add the camera
- Scroll between Photo and Video mode
- Press the digital dial to take photos or start/stop videos directly from the watch
Once connected, you will be able to control your Insta360 GO 2 using the digital dial. This includes starting/stopping photos and videos directly from the watch
For information on how to pair with other Insta 360 cameras, please view this article.
When pairing with the Insta GO 2, COROS watches will support 3 modes: Photo, Video, and Video Pro. You are able to switch modes with the digital dial.